TPS Update

There has been recent news that affects some TPS recipients.  If you live in the Sixth or Ninth Circuits (TN, KY, OH, MI, AK, HI, AZ, CA, NV, ID, OR, WA, or MT), you may be eligible to apply for adjustment of status to permanent residence without having to depart the U.S. and return on advance parole.  Certain requirements must be met.  If you think you may qualify or if you have questions, contact Susan Lane.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *