600 W. 6th St., Ste 300

Fort Worth, Texas 76102

Non-Immigrant Visa Attorney

Non-Immigrant Visa Services

L-1 Intracompany Transferees

L-1 nonimmigrant visas are for foreign nationals who need to be transferred to the U.S. by a foreign employer to work for a related U.S. entity as an executive, manager, or specialized knowledge employee.

H-1B Specialty Occupations

H-1B nonimmigrant visas are for professionals who want to temporarily work in the U.S. in “specialty” occupations.

TN NAFTA Professionals

TN nonimmigrants are Canadian or Mexican citizens seeking to temporarily enter the U.S. to engage in business activities at a professional level.

R-1 Religious Workers

R-1 nonimmigrant religious workers include ministers.

Forbes Magazine recognizes Cantey Hanger on firm’s work on behalf of ExxonMobil.

Read Story 

January 22, 2019

15 Cantey Hanger attorneys named Super Lawyers.

September 10, 2018

Best Lawyers’ recognizes 11 Cantey Hanger LLP attorneys.

August 15, 2018

Cantey Hanger is Recognized as One of 20 Companies in Fort Worth to Break the 100 Year Mark.

December 11, 2018

FORT WORTH, TEXAS – Experienced business immigration law attorney Susan Lane has joined Cantey Hanger LLP as a partner.

Since being licensed in Texas in 1986, Lane’s practice has focused exclusively on immigration and nationality law. She has a wealth of experience representing a wide range of employers – such as universities, high tech companies, multi-national corporations, start-up businesses, manufacturers and churches – in complex, employment-based immigration matters.

Her practice includes non-immigrant petitions as well as immigrant cases, including PERM labor certifications, petitions for outstanding professors and researchers, petitions for multi-national executives and managers, and national interest waivers.

Lane earned her J.D. from The University of Texas at Austin in 1986. She graduated Phi Beta Kappa and with highest honors from the University of Oklahoma with a Bachelor of Arts in Letters. She is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, the State Bar of Texas, the Tarrant County Bar Association and Southlake Chamber of Commerce.

She has a son in college and a daughter in high school. They live in Southlake.

15 Cantey Hanger Lawyers including Susan E. Lane have become Fellows of the Tarrant County Bar Foundation in 2018.

November 29, 2018

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services website:  www.uscis.gov

Retrieve I-94 record and travel history:  www.cbp.gov/I94

Monthly Visa Bulletin:  https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/law-and-policy/bulletin.html

AR-11 link for change of address:  https://egov.uscis.gov/coa/addressChange.do

Physician link for medical exams for permanent residence: https://my.uscis.gov/findadoctor

Need Help With Immigration Services?